They look like million dollars – on as well as off the camera. Fashion runs in the layer of these Bollywood divas. Here are their views on beauty, fashion and the latest trends!

1. Sonam Kapoor
“Indian men don’t understand fashion unless they are gay. Indian men and their poor fashion sense!”

2. Kareena Kapoor
“I want to look ravishing in every frame of every film. My looks are my first priority. The audience decides my status in the industry. Today, this audience comprises fashion conscious youth. So it is fully justified that I take pains to keep them happy.”

3. Priyanka Chopra
“I think red hair will be fashionable- and the best part is, the color is very suitable for our Indian skin tone.”

4. Deepika Padukone
“I’m a white shirt, blue jeans kind of person.”

5. Kangana Ranaut
“Bling—I just love it right now.”

6. Katrina Kaif
“Personal style for me is comfort, comfort, comfort. Jeans, track pants and big jumpers!”

7. Bipasha Basu
“Style tip - Working girls need to be on the go! So big, colored bags are a great statement and are useful.”

8. Aishwarya Rai
In Cannes – “There are weeks of preparation that go into gown selection and fittings, and all the outfits that I wear for the entire festival are planned. As an ambassador for L'Oreal Paris on the red carpet, it is important to look my best and relate to women from different walks of life on and off the red carpet.”

9. Malaika Arora Khan
“Style depends on my mood. But I say – keep it simple, keep it clean, and you will never go wrong with that!”

10. Rekha
“Hair plays an important role in making a woman look beautiful.” Fashion is a personal statement, but with these 10 commandments from the industry’s trendiest ladies – you know you can up your game by several notches!

[Source] [Image Credit: © BCCL]

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top