Yep.
Gosh you have no idea of what happened today. If I thought the journey to Los Belones was bad.....I take it all back. Gee I thought I was gonna die.
But let's start from the beginning. I took the bus from Cartagena to Valencia at 4:15 pm this afternoon. I reached my destination four hours later, very overjoyed to be back home...well, almost home.
I wait 20 minutes, nobody shows up. Well, nothing to worry about. You can't expect someone to be there so soon right? I wait another 20 minutes, still nobody. The minutes become hours.
Three and a half, to be precise. I try calling home repeatedly, but the number I was given is wrong, there's only some yucky rude lady on the other end who hangs up on me unceremoniously and shatters hopes to bits in the process. The meager amount of five euro my dad handed me on a last minute impulse--seeing I had nothing, and I mean NOTHING on me(wasn't my fault, nobody gave me anything)--are quickly spent on the evil pay phone that gives no change.
Finally my mom shows up. Man am I glad when she does!
Apprently, people had forgotten to comunicate my voyage to each other. Not so nice.
But I'm still alive....right?
Although during that seemingly never-ending wait I did sceam out in my brain more than once: "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!"

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 
Top